1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Coastal Bathrooms.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund such as goods that have been installed, special order items or items where the original packaging has been discarded.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the costs you incur in returning the item to us.
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. If a product has been installed and found to be faulty the normal course of action (under the terms of the manufacturers guarantee) is either to replace the item or faulty parts within the item or to arrange for a visit by a service engineer on behalf of the manufacturers. We do not accept the return of faulty items without prior consent from ourselves.
Please ensure all items are fully unwrapped and examined prior to installation, no claims for damage can be made once installation has commenced.
Damages must be notified within 72 hours of receiving your items.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, usually within three days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.